- Visual Cv
Why you need Visual Cv
Hiring managers and recruitment agencies are very busy these days. With just a single job post, they get hundreds of applications. So, they have to sort them out and select the most appealing and convincing ones for job interviews. To create a great first impression with your CV, you have two options: a visual CV or text CV.
A visual CV is a graphic representation of the professional expertise and credentials of a job seeker. It is a one one-page infographic resume, designed with pictures, text and various font styles. It uses graphic designing to create a visually appealing first impression for the job seeker.
Recent studies have revealed that a professional- and great-looking CV has the potential to get 50% of the job you’re looking for. That means without even flipping a finger, your CV can do the heavy lifting for you and land a new career-building opportunity.
So, you want to look for the best way possible to create a great first impression with your CV. Before taking the plunge to create your next CV, consider the key differences between a visual CV and a text CV.
Difference Between textual Cv and Visual Cv.
1. A visual CV is more appealing to the eye than a traditional text CV: People are more attracted by images, rather than text. So, an infographic resume becomes very attractive and captivating than a normal text CV.
2. A visual CV highlights main points while a text CV contains more details: A visual CV is thus clutter-free, concise and straight to the point of why you are the best candidate for the job. But a text CV provides much more details.
3. A visual CV uses pictures and graphics to create a great first impression while a text CV uses only written-word: A visual CV creates a pictorial view of the job seeker. The only option available for a text CV is good formatting, grammar-free and captivating details.
4. A visual CV is one-page while a text-CV might use multiple pages: Since visual CV is an infographic, they are only one-page resumes, much more like a one-page website. But a text-CV might be at least two or three pages.
5. A visual CV can easily get edited than the traditional CV: With a helicopter view, you can quickly spot errors or mistakes and make changes faster than a normal text CV where you have to take a critical look before spotting errors in the text.
6. A visual CV uses different font styles and sizes to make the resume attractive while a text CV uses a single font: In a visual CV, each section uses a different colourful graphic and image with a nice font style. But a text CV involves only one basic font size and font style.
MODERN RESUME TEMPLATES
MODERN RESUME TEMPLATES
A Wide range of template that gives a perfect look to career. More than thousand templates available to choose from. You can be from any industry, any profile and any country. We have the right choice of template for every one.View All Template
How to Contact Us
There are various options to connect with us.
Email us Oninfo@bookmycv.com
Chat OnlineStart Chat
Give us a Missed Call+91 7003486122